The Finish A Long is still on hiatus, but looking forward to a New Year’s Eve sew-in ( now that’s my kind of party) and picking things back up for 2021. (visit them on Instagram @finishalong)
I finished exactly zero of my goals for the quarter. I did start some new socks in May so those are progressing well.
1. Summer sampler quilt – quilting 9/10 done
2. Frolic quilt -the centre is almost done but then I need to do borders
3. Sewing machine pillow–I’ve decided to offer this up to the #whiteelephantquiltswap2020 so it has to get done
4. Beach ball baby quilt #2 – piecing done
5. Applique quilt for my niece (top pieced by a friend, needs quilting)
6. Mandolin quilt (EPP) – sewing on the outside pieces to square it up, then needs to be quilted
Even though it’s Wednesday, I’m linking up to To-Do Tuesday with Home Sewn by Us.