The warmer weather meant removing the old duvet (poly filled storebought) from our bed and exchanging it for a lighter combination of blanket and crocheted cover (which I call an afghan). Which of course reminded me of the quilt I started at Glamp Stitchalot in 2015 intended for our king-size bed. With a few evenings of effort I finished the Alison Glass designed broken arrow blocks for the next row and started the improv steps row designed by Tula Pink.
These rows will bring the quilt to 60″ square and will be anchored by 12″ blocks in each corner. Here is my sketch of the layout. Next, I plan on two additional rows to bring it to 84″ square followed by borders. I hope I get it done before winter!
Linking up to Sew Fresh Quilts for Let’s Bee Social.